Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I was employed to cover maternity leave in a company and worked

Customer Question

I was employed to cover maternity leave in a company and worked to the best of my ability and the employers asked me to stay on and they asked the girl that was on maternity leave to take extra time off she was not happy about it but agreed to it... She has now rang me this morning stating that she is coming back in four weeks and that she is legally entitled to

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I am willing to wait but please asap

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I personally thought that one would receive an answer within a couple of hours. ......Please do not email back unless its with a answer regarding my question