Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I HAVE A BUSINESS IN A PROPERTY OWNED BY A UNCLE, I HAVE BEEN

Customer Question

I HAVE A BUSINESS IN A PROPERTY OWNED BY A UNCLE, I HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS IN THE SAME PROPERTY FOR OVER 20 YEARS NOW, I HAVE NEVER PAID RENT, AND I ALWAYS KEPT THE BUILDINGS, PAINTED AND PAID FOR ANY WORK TO B DONE,MY UNCLE NOW WANTS TO CLAIM THE PROPERTY FOR HIS USE, WHAT CAN I DO TO STOP THIS AND KEEP MY BUSINESS GOING?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would be very greatfull if u could find someone to help me

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

PLEASE DO AS I NEED TO KNOW .

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

PLEASE KEEP LOOKING AS I DON T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK, U CAN CLOSE THIS QUESTION , AND RETURN THE DEPOSIT , AND THANK YOU FOR TRYING.