Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

HELLO, MY NAME ISXXXXX I LIVE IN WATERFORD CITY, i

Customer Question

HELLO, MY NAME ISXXXXX I LIVE IN WATERFORD CITY, i AM 62 YEARS OF AGE, MY HUSBAND AND I WERE IN FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES A FEW YEARS AGO, WE WENT TO MABS AND WE WENT ON TO INTEREST ONLY ON THE MORTGAGE, WE WERE PAYING ALOT OF MONEY TO CREDITORS AND NOW THE BUILDING SOCIETY HAS SAID THE MORTGAGE HAS TO BE PAID BACK IN SIX YEARS, WE HAVE BEEN TO MABS AND THEY HAVE RECOMMENDED WE FIND A SOLICIOR, THE MORTGAGE IS 230,000 EUROS BALANCE, AT THE MOMENT I AM ILL WITH CANCER AND HAVE TO UNDERGO CHEMO AND i AM SO WWORRIED ABOUT THIS, tHEY WILL NOT EXTEND THE YEARS, COULD YOU ADVICE ME, DO i SEE A SOLICITOR IN WATERFORD?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,