Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

i have been in court in ireland before the

Customer Question

i have been in court in ireland before the same judge on family law matters each time i have tried too prove my innonce he will not listen too me the last time i was there i got 90 days g jail even my wife wittness said i done nothing i asked him too speake too my children so they could tell him who was telling lies he said no in another he said my wife got chlamydia an sti from the coil you do not get an sti from the coil these are only some of the examples of some of the things he done too me i have been found guilty in every thing without one shread of proof is there any thing i can do about this it is tearing me apart yours martin XXXXX

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi i dont mind waiting i have allready waited 3 years thank you martin

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes keep trying

Expert:  Buachaill replied 3 years ago.
1. Dear Martin, there are two things you should certainly do if you have met a judge who has taken a dislike to you. Firstly, you should appeal all rulings he makes. There is no point in getting bogged down with taking nonsense from some judge when you can appeal his decisions and get them reversed. The second thing you should do is ask the judge to recuse himself and not take your cases on the basis of bias. Judges are human. So I regret to say that if a judge does not like the cut of you, very little good follows. But judges must be seen to be fair and once an allegation of bias has been made, then the obligation is on the judge the remove himself from the case. If the judge refuses to remove himself from the case, then you appeal this ruling to a higher court until you get the satisfaction you deserve by having a different judge hear your case in future.
Buachaill, Barrister
Experience: Barrister 17 years experience
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi thanks for ur answer even after a few years could i still do something
about ?

Expert:  Buachaill replied 3 years ago.
2. Once three years have elapsed, then the time for appeal will have expired. However, if you wanted you could enter the matter in court again for a variation of the order, which would then leave the whole matter open for appeal again. However, as with all things in life, it is the time when the matter is live that it is best to deal with these issues. Attempting to revisit them several years later always leaves you open to the question why you didn't do anything about it at the time if you were so bothered about it. So a judge is less likely to intervene in your favour. But that does not mean s/he would not intervene.