Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I am being harrassed at home by the sound of voices - I am

Customer Question

I am being harrassed at home by the sound of voices - I am not totally sure who, but it seems ex-employers and neighbours, they are sending waves of insults and suggestions that I commit suicide, I have to wear earplugs 24/7 its so bad, but I cant seem to record them as them as they have a wireless system somewhere and a complex surveillence - they are engineers with every state of the art carmera, but I am a prisoner to their horrible taunts. What can I do?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
Have you had any medical evaluation for this?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, but that is not my question, my question is that if one is subjected to constant verbal bullying in this way what can one do about it?

They have also appeared in public places - such as when I met a friend for coffee in Grafton Street and then a grouo of about 6 followed us out of the cafe, with the taunt "why dont I commit suicide" in quite a clear voice, that my friend also heard, so its not just me. It seems to be a game to them and they have no intention of stopping.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I do not want a medical opinion, as you provided,

I am looking for legal advice regarding a stalking gang that are harrassing me