Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Gotta move outta my.disabled bungalow after 4yrs complaining

Customer Question

Gotta move outta my.disabled bungalow after 4yrs complaining about walls, plaster+paint falls off EVERYTIOIN EVERY ROOM since moved in, now told EVERY WALL NEEDS TAKING BACL TO BRICK AND BUILT UP AGAIN, TOLD 5 DAYS WILL DO IT? But will only pay b+b no evening meal? Please help I don't believe be done in time and they don't care?!
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?