Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I had an accident last year in which i hit another car. At

Customer Question

I had an accident last year in which i hit another car. At the time the other person appeared to have no injuries and has made a claim for injuries and loss of earning.e was at that time on the dole but driving a taxi at weekends. I had informed my insurance company about this but an not dismayed to see his claim is still going ahead. I fear that i will no longer be able to afford to run a car if a large sum is paid out to him. Can I sue me insurance company for not acting on the information i give regarding this.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,