dublinbl
dublinbl, Barrister
Experience:  BCL, LL.M, Barrister-at-Law
46278383

My wife move out,but childrens stayed with me, a got a letters

Customer Question

My wife move out,but childrens stayed with me, a got a letters from District Court,first about regulate acces, and second: father not to remove children outside the jurisdiction
since then me and my wife come to agreement, so i can take childrens with me back to my country to take care of them overthere.
is the way to make this agrrement legal without going to court?
what should i I do in this situation?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hello,

I am ok to wait for an answer

Seb

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  dublinbl replied 3 years ago.
You will need to go to court if you want to legally bring the children out of the country.
You cannot disregard a court order simply because you and your wife agree otherwise. You must both go to the Court and get the Court to change its order.
The way to do this is to go to your local district court and fill out the form. The court will then fix a date for you to come to court. On the court date, the judge will ask you and your wife what you are seeking. If both you and your wife agree, the judge will most likely make those orders.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi, thank you for an answer, what if my wife did withdraw this letter like she said?...one solicitor said than we can make an arrangement between us with separate solicitors can be legal without going to the court, and the judge will not let me go with the children

my wife only playing on time, because she does not want children at the moment,