Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

My ex-wife Svetlana XXXXXXXXX is a DJ on Dublin City

Customer Question

My ex-wife Svetlana XXXXXXXXX is a DJ on Dublin City FM (“Russian Hour” on Saturdays). Over a long period of time she has been threatening me that unless I come back to her, she would turn my life into hell. I refused to do so and got officially divorced instead. And she started a campaign against me. 1. She is posting dirty stuff online about me, using my full name, pretending to be me. 2. She has also set up an email address under my name and is sending dirty emails to people putting my signature at the bottom. 3. She has also posted online an audio-recording where she is simulating being abused by some male person, claiming to be me. 4. There is also a photo of some blond guy attached, pretending to be me. 5. On her page she also states that she is publishing a book “Married to Satan”, which is about her life with me. 6. I believe her mental health is in danger and she is preoccupied with ideas about blood, death and Satan. There are even some prayers to Satan on her page. What is it all called and is there anything I could do about it?

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am prepared to wait.

THANK YOU!

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would prefer to get a refund in this case.