How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask familylawexpert Your Own Question
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Satisfied Customers: 311
Type Your Republic of Ireland Law Question Here...
familylawexpert is online now

I have just got married in Dublin and want to move to England

Customer Question

I have just got married in Dublin and want to move to England with my 9 year old daughter and husband can my parents stop me from taking there granddaughter away
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  familylawexpert replied 3 years ago.
My name is Mac. I can help you with your question.
No they cannot. If you and your husband agree, then you are free to move with your daughter.
I hope that is helpful (and reassuring).

Related Republic of Ireland Law Questions