Jamie-Law
Jamie-Law,
75100385

im thinking of renting out my house,someone I no is interested

Customer Question

im thinking of renting out my house,someone I no is interested in renting and asked me would she be able to rent through hap,housing assistance payment,she said the council would pay 500 euro rent,im wondewring where this would leave me,how much would I have to pay in tax out of the 500 euro and would it be worth my while going this way ,thank you
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Jamie-Law replied 2 years ago.
Alex Watts : Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Alex Watts : Are you renting in the UK?
JACUSTOMER-i27txg4c- :

no ,im in ireland

Alex Watts : Ok. You have posted this in English law, let me get it transferred for you.
Jamie-Law,
Experience: 
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I haven't got an answer to my question ,could you send me on an answer please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Im still waiting on an answer to my question. Could you please send me an answer. Im wondering what I did sending you 30 euro and I haven't got an answer

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im ok with waiting for an answer but how long will it take,isent off the question a week ago.

I am afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time but most questions are answered in a timely manner. There was a little trouble at our end putting your question into the correct category which is possibly why it has been delayed.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if you don't find a professional as you call him/her ,will I still be charged the 30e even though I didn't get an answer

We can refund your payment on request. Please confirm if you would like me to do this.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes ,please refund me the 30e as I did not get an answer