Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

My name is***** live in Ireland. Last June my

Customer Question

Hi My name is***** live in Ireland. Last June my boyfriend and I were asleep in our hotel bedroom only for me to wake up and find the owner/manager in bed beside me with his trousers undone. I screamed and he ran out of the room saying as he went "is she alright to my boyfriend". I am suffering badly from PTSS since this. My question is How much compensation am i entitled to. He is not denying what he did by the way. He owns a very well known establishment which is known worldwide so is anxious this does not become public. Thank you

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
"Hi last year i was staying in a hotel with my boyfriend. we had had a few drinks at the bar and went to bed. I awoke to find the owner of the hotel in the bed beside me with his trousers undone. He had let himself into the room which we had locked. I am suffering PTS as a result. Have i a good civil claim and also has he committed a criminal offence as the Gardai are not so sure. I feel he is a danger to other guests and am extremely worried he may do this again.