Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

i have a 12 year old child .have joint custody between me and

Customer Question

i have a 12 year old child .have joint custody between me and his mom by the court order and she given day to day control. child claiming he had suffered from abuse and neglect by the mother and family. statutory bodies informed. i am allowed to keep hold of him for his protection?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

why has it taken 2days to ask for more info rmation the delay has meant the other party has now taken summons against me i am now the respondent please return my fee forthwith janXXXXXX.as i received nothing for my fee. jan XXXXXX