Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

can i get a copy of my deceased brothers will. he died in 2010.

can i get a copy of my deceased brothers will. he died in 2010. i was not in his will. thank you
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. Once will is admitted to probate, it becomes a public document and anyone can get a copy in the Probate Office in the Four Courts complex in Dublin 7. However, if the will has not been admitted to probate, then you will only be able to get a copy of the will from the executor and then only if the executor wishes to do so. There is no automatic entitlement to a copy of a brother's will, so an executor does not have to give it to you. The address of the Probate office is 1st Floor 15/24 Phoenix Street North Smithfield Dublin 7. Phone+353 1(###) ###-####/ 6728 Email*****@******.***
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

THANK YOU. I AM SATISFIED WITH YOUR REPLY AND DO NOT NEED FURTHER INFORMATION. MANY THANKS

Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
dear *****a, Please RATE the Answer