Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I want to now if a main benificary of a will has to pay the

Customer Question

I want to now if a main benificary of a will has to pay the other benificaries their money if there is not enough cash. (eg sell the property)
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. Are you able to kindly clarify whether you are the executor or whether you are the main beneficiary or someone else please? It helps for context for my reponseHow many residuary beneficiaries are there in the will? These are the beneficiaries that are entitled to percentages of the
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello my question relates to Eire law.

I am not the main benificiary or an executor. I am one of four benificaries

Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Are there just four beneficiaries in the will that take a share of the remainder of the estate or is there specific gifts of specified amounts made in the will as well?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The main benificiary has the property and land. The others have cash the amounts are two fifteen thousand euros, one five thousand euros

and one fourthousand five hundred euros.

Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. which country does this relate to?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Republic of Ireland

Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. This has been posted to UK law. I am afraid I have no expertise with regards ***** ***** Ireland law. I will ask that the category is changed where hopefully one of my colleagues in ROI can assist. This is likely to take a few hours so you may not hear anything until later today.Best wishes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Josh-2010 replied 1 year ago.
No problem
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am happy to wait for an answer

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,