Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

There, we are 23 persons going thru a consultative

Customer Question

Hi there, we are 23 persons going thru a consultative redundancy process , the offer has been minimal whilst we understand they do not legally have to give us any ex gratia that said there were people left go here in 2013 who got much better packages 50% more ,so we are saying there is a precedent but they said on the grounds that this is collective that it is irrelevant is there any way we can challenge this, they are saying get us proof of cases for collective redundancies where precedence was applicable..  also is there any way we can get them to accelerate unvested stock, some people were awarded stock 2 months ago...Also that was prob fraud as the bosses would have know they were at risk of redundancy.many thanks

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hiya if I can get an answer by Tuesday then yes. Thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nicala, let's leave it. Thanks for trying. Judith
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Nicola, let's leave it. Thanks for trying. Judith