Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Can I send my american passport by post to the dept. of justivce

Customer Question

can I send my american passport by post to the dept. of justivce to get the residency long term permit as I used to do?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Guillermo Senmartin replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is***** I am a licensed attorney and I am here to help resolve your legal issue. Tackling legal issues can sometimes get cumbersome or confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! You are NOT charged per question and you are NOT charged per response, so post at your desire! Just please remember that sometimes the law does not have an easy or convenient solution and that is not the fault of the expert. Please do not shoot the messenger.

Residency is if you live in the U.S. Where are you living? What is the issue you are worrying about?