Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Creditor was awarded costs when Debtor's civil case failed.

Customer Question

Creditor was awarded costs when Debtor's civil case failed. Debtor did not pay costs. Taken to Court. Creditor awarded €x/month. Debtor made unsatisfactory arrangements. Taken back to Court on 4th February 2015. New income/expenditure detail presented. €x was reduced to €y. On 12th February Creditor notifies Debtor of intention to appeal to Circuit Court against the Varying Instalment Order. Debtor acknowledges notice and arranges legal advice. On 4th June 2015 Debtor receives notice from Creditor a copy of the Order Varying Instalment Order and requesting payment.
Please advise any avenue open to Debtor to stop or prolong payment.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I am prepared to wait, but not too long. I came across the name O'Buachaill some time ago. I feel he would be able to deal with the query. Joachim XXXXXXXX

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Why is it taking so long? Previously your service was very good.

I'm afraid I have not any feedback on this question from Experts so I can't say - it may be that the question is difficult or needs a specific area of expertise.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I note that I am being refunded the 36 Euro because the question which I submitted. I would gladly pay if you can find an expert who can answer my question. Please advise.

I also note that my subscription has been cancelled. My decision was based on the lack of response as above. I regret this. Joachim XXXXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I wish to submit the question again. J L

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
No reply received.