Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I am a UK citizen by birth. I was married in Pakistan

Customer Question

I am a UK citizen by birth. I was married in Pakistan in 2012. I have applied for a spouse visa twice from the UK. My recent application was rejected on the 27/7/15. I wanted to know if i come to Ireland and apply for a spouse visa. What are my requirements i.e job salary money to be in the bank house related documents etc. also if i apply from Ireland would the Uk application affect the ireland application meaning as it has been refused twice. What are the chances of my spouse getting her visa and how long would the process take to get the visa.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  T_Graham12 replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your patience.
Where is your wife please? If in the uk, what is her immigration yet?
Tom
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She is still in Pakistan. She has not got a UK visa as it has been refused twice.
Okay. Thanks.
Your question relates to the Republic of Ireland, which has a different system of Law. I will ask for your question to be re-ctaegorised to this category but please be patient.
Tom
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.