Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I own a guesthouse in Ireland. Last year after a lot of

Customer Question

Hi, I own a guesthouse in Ireland. Last year after a lot of badgering I signed a contract for two years with a company called ReviewPro. They are a legitimate company based in Barcelona. Last February I wrote to them to cancel my contract. They would not cancel it. I have stopped paying them but they have now employed a debt collection agency who are threatening to take me to court for unpaid fees. What can they do? What can I do?
Kind regards,
Caroline
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. Hello Caroline, Can you better explain the situation? What type of contract was involved and what services were being performed? Are they still providing services? How much was the contract for and how were these monies to be paid?