Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I need to make a will immediately. i want my wife to be my

i need to make a will immediately. i want my wife to be my sole benificiary
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 2 years ago.
1. If you want to make a will, you will need two witnesses, both of whom must be present and witness you sign the will. Secondly, if you want a template upon which to draft your will, go to something like www.lawyer.ie where you will get a sample will. Alternatively, see a solicitor and get him to draft a will according to your instructions. Solicitors charge very little for drafting a will. Generally about forty euros. So it is not an expensive process. Thirdly, there is nothing wrong in law with you want to leave everything to your wife. This is perfectly OK. However, you should also consider any children you have as in law, there is a moral duty placed on every testator to ensure they have considered whether their children are adequately provided for.