Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

My question is about Free movement law...

Customer Question

Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks Jo, I am a British National. My parents from non EU country were visiting me from last 10 years but recently without any solid reasons there visa was rejected by UK Immigration twice. I have now relocate my self in Ireland and have started the job over there earning over 41000 euro annually from last 6 weeks. I am now thinking to apply for Family permit to get my parents over here under Free movement Law. There are my dependants from last 5 Years and I have all proofs of sending money abroad etc. I am only worried will there by any negative effect on this new application due to their past UK visa refusal. I understand this does not come under National law but I was still thinking to check with a professional lawyer ??..Regards

Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
Not my area then.
I will opt out for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Oh , So will I get another expert to answer this??

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi would you kindly refund the payment you have taken from the credit card.. Regards