Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I have been asked to attend a company investigation what are

Customer Question

i have been asked to attend a company investigation what are my rights
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was looking after a key account within the company which I have done for that 2 plus years we attended a meeting a customer advised they would close account if issues relating to debt and the invoices and documnentation were not addressed . when we returned to office I was the next day removed fro the account but since hae been asked to do work on the account. I had gone to hr to advise that I was very up set at the way I was being treated and the way senior management had benhaved I was told he would come back to on the Monday two weeks later I went back to him as I had nothing then on the Monday afternoon I was called in and handed a letter stating my manager was putting in place a company investigation against me
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
have you been suspended?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no I have not bee suspended I am still working I also had put the meeting back as I want clairification on some of the points raised and I still have not received them I have asked again for his meeting to be put back as I do not want to attend without first knowing all the issues which they want to go through am I ok to do this
Expert:  Remus2004 replied 1 year ago.
how long have you been employed by them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it will 6 years in janaury I have attached correspondence recd
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** my colleague has asked me to assist with your query as it is more my area of law. I see that the address on the letter mentions Ireland, are you employed in the UK or Ireland?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am employed in southern Ireland
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.
ok you posted your question in our UK law section so I will have to transfer it to the Irish one. Please do not reply until someone from there picks this up, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waiting on someone from Ireland to come back to me
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.
I have made a request to move your question there but there may not be a lawyer available immediately. However, please do not reply in the meantime as it will just assign the question back to me and that will delay things, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi ben no one from Ireland has come back to me I need to get some advise
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.