Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Due to company issues we didnt dispatched all orders

Customer Question

due to company issues we didnt dispatched all orders received on Amazon at the time when our computer system confirmed dispatch on the Amazon seller platform
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3216781
Is it a breach of the above terms and is it possible for Amazon to start any civil or criminal action against us
thanks
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  ben.jones replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. have they indicated they are willing to take things further?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi Ben, no they didnt
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
nothing happened so far
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
company have issues and I know this issue will arise within few weeks
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
could arise up to 100000 GBP in total
When you say it could arise up to 100,000 what do you mean? What would happen to that value - you mean you would not send items worth that much?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please call on 00353863317030
Sorry I have just seen you are in Ireland, I will have to transfer this to our Irish section as you posted it in the UK one
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi when can I expect the call?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hi yes as Amazon is uk based and I think this is governed by UK law
I do not know what lawyers are available at present I'm afraid so I cannot answer that. You will get an email when a suitable lawyer has picked up your question.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 months ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello please find the answer thank you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
please find answer
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,