Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Is the screen of my tv included in the guarantee, the

Customer Question

Is the screen of my tv included in the guarantee, the picture went in my tv after only three weeks. When I took it back to where í bought from. they told me it was not covered by the guarantee.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Dear Francis, this is rubbish. Of course the screen is covered in the guarantee on the TV. Additionally, as you only had it for three weeks, the guarantee was still operative. Additionally, for a screen on a TV to go within three weeks of it being bought, there was a breach of the condition of mechantable quality in the Sale of Goods & Supply of Services Act, which would entitle you to take the tv back and to demand a refund. So you should point this out to the outlet which sold you the tv.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the Answer your Expert receives no payment for answering your question.