Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I've been off work since 18th of April due to nerve

Customer Question

Hi I've been off work since 18th of April due to nerve entrapment in my back my doctor gave a cert to say I can't do cycling duties my Union rep told me that there is only cycling duties left and they cud let me go on medical grounds is this true
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Please can you tell me if you are based in the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Ben I'm from Ireland
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

OK thank you for your response. I will opt out for another expert. Thanks again

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.