Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Going through a seperation this last two and half years it

Customer Question

going through a seperation this last two and half years it is taking so long
how much does a seperation cost how long will it take my solicitor never replies to any of my calls .when i do get him he says it takes time i cant take much more of this my x husband is still in the house and making life very difficult for us all we have 6 grown up childering
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  hhlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you in England or Wales?

-Was a divorce petition issued, if so when?

-What stage has the divorce now reached?

-Has there been any domestic abuse from your husband towards you, if so please list the incidents and dates.

Expert:  hhlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.