Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I have a case going on at the moment and I had 60,000 held

Customer Question

hi I have a case going on at the moment and I had 60,000 held from a sale which my solicitor told my ex solitor I would hold but it has been spent . which my solitor was aware of and his advise was that if you spend it there is nothing the other party can do anything how do I stand as now my solitor is bullying me to find 60,000
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: together with my ex for 14 years unmarried property 1 which was the 60,000 was in my sole name paid out of joint account then we have property 2 only in exe name
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Can you provide further details please. What does the solicitor want the 60,000 for? Why is he "bullying" you? Who is the case against? Do you have a liability to some other party? Is the 60,000 to pay off the other party in the legal action? What is the legal action about?