Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I have a case going on at the moment and I had 60,000 held

Customer Question

hi I have a case going on at the moment and I had 60,000 held from a sale which my solicitor told my ex solitor I would hold but it has been spent . which my solitor was aware of and his advise was that if you spend it there is nothing the other party can do anything how do I stand as now my solitor is bullying me to find 60,000
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: together with my ex for 14 years unmarried property 1 which was the 60,000 was in my sole name paid out of joint account then we have property 2 only in exe name
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 12 months ago.

1. Can you provide further details please. What does the solicitor want the 60,000 for? Why is he "bullying" you? Who is the case against? Do you have a liability to some other party? Is the 60,000 to pay off the other party in the legal action? What is the legal action about?