Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

My gun was stolen from me at my property and also a car.

My gun was stolen from me at my property and also a car. What lawyer could help me best?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not received yet the answer, why?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in Dundalk, Ireland. Could you please suggest to me three best lawyers/law offices, that provide good service at a reasonable price. You can do it with your expertise, reviewing info on the internet. I am awaiting your response.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. The best solicitor in dundalk for a criminal type matter is James MacGuill in MacGuill solicitors at 5, Seatown. The phone number is(###) ###-#### However, two other good solicitors in Dundalk who would serve you well would be MacDonough & Breen solicitors(###) ###-####and Barry O'Hagen solicitors(###) ###-#### As this is a criminal type matter, I would recommend MacGuill solicitors. Fees should be negotiated with the solicitor concerned. Get a price quote and ensure it is adhered to.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

2. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.