Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I am working with the company for 4years now. 2 Year's ago a

Customer Question

I am working with the company for 4years now. 2 Year's ago a manager of my department left and split the responsibility between me and another staff member. I have done my review at the time and expressed the potential of my skills.it was approved verbally I have became a manager. It wasn't announced in the company but I have correspondence which states my position and it was approved ( copies sent to the owners who approved the signature under my nam of Cosmetic Manager) My wage was increased by €1. I have signed a managerial development agreement with a scope to become a group manager. I have achieved the goal yet the employed does not feel I am now suitable for the role . I was told I am keeping my current position with another €1 increase of my wage. However when I got the contract to sign I have noticed my job title has changed to a Senior Consultant Advisor without a description of a basis of a demotion and subtraction of any responsibilities ( which stay the same). Also a sick pay leave was removed from the contract. Are these this proceedings legal? I don't know what to do. I was completely misled on my job description. please advise .
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By Correspondence I mean emails send to the Management ,staff and other related recipients within last couple of months. There was no disagreement on the proposed signature under my name even though thy have read them.
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello what country does this relate to please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's in Ireland
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

ok you posted it in our UK law section. I will move it to the Irish section where someone should pick it up. Please do not reply in the meantime, thanks

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi ,
That's ok.
I can wait until tomorrow.Thanks.
Patrycja
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to bother but it's kind of too late now.
Would I be able to get my money back please.
Patrycja