Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Does the Agreement/Contract need to be stamped under the

Customer Question

For Arbitration does the Agreement/Contract need to be stamped under the Stamp Duties Consolidation Acts.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can continue serching
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Is this in RoI?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is in RoI
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. I am in the UK. I will opt out

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can continue
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can continue serching
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Close the question