Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I live in .Recently I got my naturalisation by married with

I live in Dublin.Recently I got my naturalisation by married with Irish spouse.I had an affair with other man if the immigration come to know my affair they gonna reworke my naturalisation plz help
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 10 months ago.

1. Dear Veera, The Irish Naturalisation & Immigration Service will not revoke your naturalisation as an Irish citizen merely because you have had an affair with another man. That is ridiculous. You cannot have your citizenship taken off you merely because you had an affair with another man. Similarly, if you were on a spouse visa or partner visa, you cannot have it taken off you merely because you had an affair with another man. So you have nothing to worry about. You can make what personal relationships you like without it affecting your visa status or your citizenship.

2. The INIS don't enquire into the personal relationships of people when they grants visas and citizenships. You don't have to worry here. You will be safe and well and the INIS won't revoke your visa or your citizenship.

3. Anyone telling you something different is lying to you and is trying to be manipulative. So don't listen to them.

4. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your question.