Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Do i have a case for unfair treatment and bullying in the

Customer Question

Do i have a case for unfair treatment and bullying in the workplace, I have recently got hospital diagnosis of stress related illness and also endured ruptured appendix again due to stress in the work place and my condition is constantly flaring up at work, I also suffering anxiety attacks, nearves and constant fear at work. This issue has gone on years and I have spoke with management numerous times to sort it out amicably and professionally and sought help with my union to no avail or stop to it.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and I will be assisting you with your question today.

Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

Are you in the Republic of Ireland?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben yes I am in Republic of Ireland
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the long winded message and am trying to see if there is any case regarding the above
Expert:  ben.jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for confirming this. I assist with English law and will therefore need to opt out so that another expert can assist you. Many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank my profession is in education, regards.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there just checking on update regarding my above queerie,regards
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nicola thank you for your reply i was hoping to have an answer by now so if you cancel the question will I get my payment of €67 back, regards