Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

I was made redundant yesterday, handed all my equipment back

Customer Question

I was made redundant yesterday, handed all my equipment back and out the door on October 12th. I had appealed the redundancy 3 weeks before on the grounds they had enough work to keep me but they have yet to come back with a result on the appeal. I also have no P45 with which to sign on! What should I do?
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today. Are you in Northern Ireland or the Republic ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Republic
Expert:  taratill replied 1 year ago.

Hi I will opt out for someone else to help you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would like to continue without phone, thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long will I have to wait for answer: I am getting a little suspicious here
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm afraid JustAnswer cannot guarantee a time, however most questions are answered in a timely manner.
It does not cost more money to wait, however we do offer a refund if you are not satisfied.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please keep trying but will have a problem if I don't have answer by COB Monday
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NicolaPlease return my deposit, as the original question has become irrelevantMany thanks,Vincent