Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

Looking to express my right of way to entrance i have been

Customer Question

hi looking to express my right of way to entrance i have been using for the past 12 years and was wondering how do i go about it in ireland
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Republic of Ireland Law
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am your Expert and I will provide the answer you require.

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 month ago.

1. Can you better explain the situation please so I may answer your question. What is the right of entrance? Is it to a field or a house or what? Are you a farmer or landowner or property owner? Onto what road does the entrance run? How long have you been using it? Is there someone who wants to prevent you using the entrance? What is your ultimate aim?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi it is entrance between two houses which I have been using for last12years.it is from secondary road to access rear of house I live in and house next door is being sold
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 month ago.

2. Who owns the land over which this entranceway runs? Is it the house next door which is being sold?

Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 month ago.

3. Have you fenced off this entranceway? Has the next door house fenced off this entranceway?