How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Nicola-mod Your Own Question

Category: Italy Law
Satisfied Customers: 11
Type Your Italy Law Question Here...
Nicola-mod is online now

Hi I have a uk passport but at the moment live in italy, I

Customer Question

Hi I have a uk passport but at the moment live in italy, I am not married but I have a child 7 yrs old with my partner, we have just split up at the moment my daughter and I are living in his house. I have asked him to leave us the house for 2 - 3 months to try and get sorted out, he is now getting abusive (verbally) and threatening to bring me to ruin and saying he will take my daughter from me. Life here is getting very difficult I would like to go home to my family in the UK but I want to take my daughter with me, how do I do this without getting in to leagal trouble.
please help me I am getting very scared.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Italy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Italian_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I am so sorry to hear about your situation and I hope that togethere we can sort the problem out.

The only legal way you have to fore your partner to stay away from you is to go to the police and lodge a file against him for stalking and verbal abuse. In these dangerous situations the authorities can issue a special order for him to keep the distances from you.

This would also allow you to ask for the assistance of the social services which would be able to advice you on what's best and possible to do with your daughter.

I remain at your complete availability to help you further with this. Do not hesitate to contact me for whichever clarification and/or doubt you might have.

If you tell me in which town you live, I can also help you out to find a lawyer to assist you with this case.

Please do not hesitate to accept my answer and rate it positively.


Expert:  Italian_Lawyer replied 3 years ago.
Dear customer,

I hope my answer was helpful for you.

Please consider that I remain at your complete disposal should you need any further information.

I would be very grateful if you could accept my answer and rate it positively, otherwise I would not get compensation for my job.

I wish you all the best,

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below your Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.

Thank you,

What Customers are Saying:

  • PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. Three H.
< Previous | Next >
  • PaulMJD helped me with questions I had regarding an urgent legal matter. His answers were excellent. Three H.
  • Anne was extremely helpful. Her information put me in the right direction for action that kept me legal, possible saving me a ton of money in the future. Thank you again, Anne!! Elaine
  • My Expert was fast and seemed to have the answer to my taser question at the tips of her fingers. Communication was excellent. I left feeling confident in her answer. Eric
  • I am very pleased with JustAnswer as a place to go for divorce or criminal law knowledge and insight. Michael
  • It worked great. I had the facts and I presented them to my ex-landlord and she folded and returned my deposit. The 50 bucks I spent with you solved my problem. Tony
  • Wonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help. Mary C.
  • This expert is wonderful. They truly know what they are talking about, and they actually care about you. They really helped put my nerves at ease. Thank you so much!!!! Alex

Meet The Experts:

  • José M.

    José M.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Spanish Attorney
< Last | Next >
  • José M.'s Avatar

    José M.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Spanish Attorney
  • Ely's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    Private practice with experience in common law, civil law, international family law, and international contracts.
  • Anna's Avatar


    Teacher, writer, biologist

    Satisfied Customers:

    Great research skills, variety of work experiences, teaching experience.
  • pdheslin's Avatar



    Satisfied Customers:

    20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
  • Kim D.'s Avatar

    Kim D.


    Satisfied Customers:

    Researcher 20+yrs in small and large institutions
  • findinganswers's Avatar


    Internet Researcher

    Satisfied Customers:

    Internet Researcher, Nurse for over 17 years, and can find answers for you!

Related Italy Law Questions