Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod,
73944119

Hi I have a uk passport but at the moment live in italy, I

Customer Question

Hi I have a uk passport but at the moment live in italy, I am not married but I have a child 7 yrs old with my partner, we have just split up at the moment my daughter and I are living in his house. I have asked him to leave us the house for 2 - 3 months to try and get sorted out, he is now getting abusive (verbally) and threatening to bring me to ruin and saying he will take my daughter from me. Life here is getting very difficult I would like to go home to my family in the UK but I want to take my daughter with me, how do I do this without getting in to leagal trouble.
please help me I am getting very scared.
Category: Italy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Italian_Lawyer replied 4 years ago.
Dear customer,

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer. I am so sorry to hear about your situation and I hope that togethere we can sort the problem out.

The only legal way you have to fore your partner to stay away from you is to go to the police and lodge a file against him for stalking and verbal abuse. In these dangerous situations the authorities can issue a special order for him to keep the distances from you.

This would also allow you to ask for the assistance of the social services which would be able to advice you on what's best and possible to do with your daughter.

I remain at your complete availability to help you further with this. Do not hesitate to contact me for whichever clarification and/or doubt you might have.

If you tell me in which town you live, I can also help you out to find a lawyer to assist you with this case.

Please do not hesitate to accept my answer and rate it positively.

Best,

Tiziana
Dear customer,

I hope my answer was helpful for you.

Please consider that I remain at your complete disposal should you need any further information.

I would be very grateful if you could accept my answer and rate it positively, otherwise I would not get compensation for my job.

I wish you all the best,

Tiziana

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below your Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.