Italian_Lawyer
Italian_Lawyer, Other
Experience:  I am an Italian qualified solicitor and I am available to answer your Italian law questions.
66763543

Schengen visa for visiting Italy (having visited France)

Customer Question

Hi, I am a UK National while my wife is not a UK or EU National. I got her a Schengen visa (Multi Entry spouse visa) for visiting France this year (the visa was obtained from French embassy). We have now already been to France and we are now planning to visit Rome & Vetican. Can you kindly let me know if her schengen visa (which is currently valid for a few more moths and which she obtained from French Embassy) would be ok for her to visit Italy and Vatican now (during the validity of this visa) or do I need to get her another Schengen visa from Italy Embassy this time?

In other words, having visited France (the original Schengen visa granting country), can I now get her to visit other schengen countries like Italy and Vatican city with me, while her multi entry Schengen visa from France is valid?

Category: Italy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Nicola,

Thanks for your note. Yes I am ok to wait for the answere rather than deleting this question altogether. However I wonder if I need to ask this question in a different category?

Please advise?

I think the category is correct. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
I would like to try again and see if I get an answer.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.