Italian_Lawyer
Italian_Lawyer, Other
Experience:  I am an Italian qualified solicitor and I am available to answer your Italian law questions.
66763543

An Italian husband leaves his marital for another woman home

Customer Question

An Italian husband wants to leave his marital home for another woman home after, say, ten years of marriage. His wife has no job and no income. In broad terms, what is his financial obligation his wife under Italian law. She is also of Italian nationality.

I anticipate that the woman and I may want to marry eventually.

Category: Italy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

Please cancel this question and ask "justanswer" to refund the £18 they have removed from my credit card in spite of their promise not to deduct any money before I have read the answer to my question.

Brian.