Italian_Lawyer
Italian_Lawyer, Other
Experience:  I am an Italian qualified solicitor and I am available to answer your Italian law questions.
66763543

getting a procura witnessed in dublin embasy

Customer Question

getting a procura witnessed in dublin embasyWe can't get them to tell us what we jade to take with us to give powere of attorney to a italian solicitor to sell our granny's house there we have a procura spesiala But need it witnessed
Category: Italy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes no problem I will wait for you
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank
Expert:  dublinbl replied 3 years ago.
Hello. Your question appears to relate to Italian law - a power of attorney / procura in Italy? Your question has been posted in Republic of Ireland Law Experts. It appears you need an Italian law expert. The moderators may be able to move this question to the appropriate category to assist you. It appears that the only connection to Republic of Ireland is that you need to get a document witnessed in Ireland.. But when you say embassy in Dublin, presumably you are referring to the Italian embassy in Dublin? If so, an Italian law expert would best be able to assist you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes that is correct the italian embassy is in dublin The problem is that although we have been given an appointment to go to the embassy with our procura special
They will not tell us if we need any thing with us eg passport proof of residence etc . Please continue to try and help