Italian_Lawyer
Italian_Lawyer, Other
Experience:  I am an Italian qualified solicitor and I am available to answer your Italian law questions.
66763543

If a photographer wants to cancel the contract with his

Customer Question

If a photographer wants to cancel the contract with his agency without giving a reason,does this require written form even if the contract was made in another country and is not in written form?

Category: Italy Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Nicola, I can wait.

reinhard

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please continue to search for an expert.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Nicola

you may close the question and return the deposit.

Thank you very much

reinhard