Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

gurgling noise coming from behind dashboard near to sat nav

Customer Question

gurgling noise coming from behind dashboard near to sat nav on s type jag when is engine running and continues for a while when engine turned off
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Walt-mod replied 4 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I can wait till wed this week if no answer by then please cancel question and provide refund

Expert:  Matt replied 4 years ago.

Either the water drain for the pollen filter box is clogged up or the AC system is a little low on gas

from your description I'd suspect the latter and I'd suggest having the gas replaced as a 1st step
Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience: BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

will have the air con serviced and see if that cure's the problem

Expert:  Matt replied 4 years ago.
no problem

just get back to me on this post if required