Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hello i have an xtype 2006 estate 2.0 diesel estate done 140000

Customer Question

hello i have an xtype 2006 estate 2.0 diesel estate done 140000 miles. drives really well has intermittent fault where the glow plug warning light comes on and flashes the car will not accelerate but will keep at same speed and will slow down . if you stop turn the engine off and then restart everything is fine. the engine management light does not come on. no telling when it is going to do it. any ideas please.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.