Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a n xtype diesel first registered Nov 2003 it has an

Customer Question

I have a n xtype diesel first registered Nov 2003 it has an electric windscreen. I have now received an electronic tag from liber-t for use on French motorways that has to be fitted in the 'shaded area' behind rear view mirror, but my car does not have a shaded area. The heating wires appear to cover the full screen top to bottom /left to right. This new device apparently will not work unless I can fit it somewhere where the screen is free from wires. Can you help ?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Keep going.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Billy replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.

My apologies for the delay, thank you for your patience.

Can you please upload a photo of your windshield?