Mike
Mike, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

1994 Daimler Double Six will not start. VCM does not show any

Customer Question

1994 Daimler Double Six will not start. VCM does not show any fault. I fitted a new crankshaft sensor. There is power at the coil and distributor cap but no spark. All fuses in order. I slackened the fuel feed pipe at the rack and turned over the engine but no fuel appeared.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help you with this...

The most likely cause of this issue is a fault with the ign amp ( amplifier )

That is the next thing to be checked / replaced if you have not dealt with that already and given what you have described .

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where exactly is the ignition amplifier located and roughly what does it look like?