Mike
Mike, Jaguar Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a broken offside wing mirror arm on my 04 x type. please

Customer Question

I have a broken offside wing mirror arm on my 04 x type. please would you tell me how to remove the door trim so i can get to the nut holding the mirror on. Thank you
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you --

On this model - you just need to unclip - prise off, the inside triangular panel that covers the mirror fixing -

So you use a blunt blade / knife / tool etc - some will come off just with fingers "hooked" under the edges - and prise it off - that reveals the fixing nut - for you then to undo / replace the mirror - ( don't forget to re connect the electrical wire plug ), replace by pushing / clip the panel back on - and thats the job done.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Im sorry , mike, but by the time i recieved a reply i had completed the job. I requested imformation at 11. 09 and it arrived after 3pm. Thanks anyway .

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello Ian -

Thank you for your message / reply.

Im sorry about that Ian - I just answer what questions I see listed that are still showing as LIVE on the board which of course yours was... it just depends on what time I happen to be on of course -unless anyone else picked it up earlier - which in this case they evidently didnt.
So I can only apologise - Im glad to hear you managed all ok - and if there is ever anything else at all - you are very welcome ..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.