Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

my question is regards XXXXX XXXXX sensor module on my X

Customer Question

my question is regards XXXXX XXXXX sensor module on my X type Jag (2003), my old sensor is a JAGUAR X-TYPE REVERSE PARKING AID ECU DEL INC 4X43-15K866-AB will the 1X43 model fit and work ?. Thanks for reading.
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i would rather wait for you and get the right answer as the price for the 1X43 is approx £30 and the 4X43 is about £100 from "E"bay. In the mean time I might take my old unit off and see what if anything I can do with it.

Thanks,

Tim.

Hello Tim,

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Tim,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Tim,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source, or we can keep your deposit on your account here for future questions.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please can you return my good faith deposit and please close the question. Thank you

Tim.

Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you .. Im sorry to see you have had a wait on your question...

Please let me know if indeed you do still need help with this - if so, we can then carry on..

Best Rgds, MIKE.........................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Please can you return my good faith deposit and please close the question. It would be quicker a cheaper for me just to go to my local main dealer and ask them the question. Thank you

Tim.