Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Abs and srs warning light on, removed relevant fuses and replaced.

Customer Question

Abs and srs warning light on, removed relevant fuses and replaced. Now the car is stuck in one forward gear.u
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue to find an answer,time is a problem as my vehicle is not drivable,asap would be good.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue to find an answer

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you with this -

CAn you give me some background to this issue - what's happened / when etc.. and what you have done / tried - other than the above.. For example , have you checked the fault codes etc?

Kind Rgds, MIKE...................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike,sorry about the delay,i have told you everything that i can,i would not know how to find fault codes.in my opinion the vehicle has gone into a "get you home mode" as the gearbox worked fine before the abs and srs warning lights came on.

Chris