Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Jaguar x-type , climate control not blowing any air out of

Customer Question

Jaguar x-type , climate control not blowing any air out of any vents. LCD display is working though. Also when it was blowing it only comes out of the windscreen vents. I have also found that the interior lights are not working either, Seems to have all happened together.

Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No thank you. I've took it to a garage as I was pretty desperate to have this problem resolved. Thank Richard
Hello Richard,

I am sorry we were unable to assist you. As requested I will close your question.

Thank you for using JustAnswer UK,