Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

THE AUDIO, SAT NAVA AND THE PHONE HAS SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING

Customer Question

THE AUDIO, SAT NAVA AND THE PHONE HAS SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING ON MY XLJ JAG WHICH IS A 10 PLATE. WHAT HAS CAUSED THIS. IS IT A SIMPLE FIX?
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help you --

This could be just a glitch-it does happen - I can tell you how to try to get round it -- but can I ask , are you able to work on the car at all - or would you need to use a garage, therefore just in need of advice?

Kind Rgds, MIKE.........................................
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi . unfortunately I didnt get an answer from you and got locked out of the car too ad everything stopped working. So had to get mechanic out to sort. Also I w

As under the impression that I would only get charged once I got the answer to my question but have been charged before I even got a reply. Not happy and would like my money returned.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again..

I replied to you - as showing above asking you for more info so that I could help you .... you never replied to me at all - until now ...

If you read the way the site works - you will see that your money is taken as a "good faith deposit" - which is spent when you receive an answer... so the money is taken - as a deposit... again, as started in the info as to how the site works... So Im sorry to see you say you are "not happy" - but none of this has been our fault as Im sure you can see as above....

If you require a refund of your "good faith deposit" - you need only to mail in to [email protected]

Kind Rgds, MIKE.