Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi . 2 problems on which I would really appreciate your help:1.

Customer Question

Hi . 2 problems on which I would really appreciate your help:
1. On getting into the driver's seat of my 2007 Jaguar Sovereign 2.7 Diesel the seat reclines and then once I've closed the door and put the ignition key in the seat then raises itself to the Memory 1 position. Can I turn this off and the seat just remain where it is in Memory position1?
2. Far more serious: I have been getting Air Suspension Fault warning with Yellow light for some time and have noticed a little less comfortable ride at times but at other times no difference. Recently the same has happened but at the same time the Red Light has come on with the warning that the car is Too Low. The ride is now abominable and both rear wheels are sitting well into their body-arches. The car has done about 118000 miles . Is there a mechanical solution or a better value way of fixing this or do I have to go back to the Jaguar dealer (here in the UK) who has suggested that it will costs 'thousands'...!? I've only just paid them thousands to replace (for the 4th time! the turbo, port vales and then DPF filter system which has bugged me ever since I acquired the car.
Stephen
Category: Jaguar
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Stephen,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello Stephen,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Hello Stephen,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi I am now travelling abroad so I'll have to look at your reply and whether you have found an expert who can help me when I return on 13 - 16 June. Thanks Stephen
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am now abroad on business so will have to look at your info and whether you can help me after I return on 13 June. Thanks. Stephen
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have gone elsewhere for an answer as you were unable to help. Thanks for trying.

I have been away on business which is why it has taken so long to reply.

Please make sure my money is refunded as this has not worked on this occasion.

Stephen XXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You accept in your replies above that you have not been able to help me. I have had the car fixed by others. Please now refund me all the monies I have paid to Just Ask. Thank you. if you need to speak to me about this to avoid delay in repayment then call XXXX XXXXX.

Stephen XXXX